Owning a Raven is a lot of work, in America African Ravens & crows are legal to own. I’ve interacted with companion ravens before and they are fantastic. Seeing this incredible bird free flying and playing in the air while knowing he is keeping his eye on us and will come back.
1. any of several large, corvine birds having lustrous, black plumage and a loud, harsh call, especially Corvus corax, of the New and Old Worlds.
2. the divine culture hero and trickster of the North Pacific Coast Indians.
3. Astronomy: the constellation Corvus.
4. a lustrous black.
Etymology: Middle English; Old English hrǣfn; cognate with German Rabe, Old Norse hrafn.
RAVEN  [aka RAVIN]
1. to seek plunder or prey.
2. to eat or feed voraciously or greedily.
3. to have a ravenous appetite.
4. to seize as spoil or prey.
5. rapine; robbery.
6. plunder or prey.
Etymology: earlier ravine < Middle French raviner, ultimately < Latin rapīna - rapine.
Remember all those ions ago when I said I’d make Teen Titans fandom blends? Well the first three are now finally up at Adagio!
Once again I’d like to thank highfunctioningwholockian for making these logos!
Robin: assam melody, cinnamon, and hazelnut for the teen superhero that takes everything too seriously.
Starfire: Rooibos vanilla chai, cream for all of your trips to Tamaran
Raven: earl gray moonlight, tiger eye for all of your meditating and sorcery needs.
I’ll edit this post as I make more Teen Titans blends, and I might be making Fullmetal Alchemist blends among other animes/cartoon shows!
If you buy any of these blends shoot me a message cause I’d love to know! Reviews are always welcome!